Got a story you’d like to share? Here are a few tips to keep in mind when submitting your Brock story.
Speak to the camera like you’re having a conversation with your friend. Videos should be unscripted so that you’re sharing a genuine message in your own voice.
If writing down some talking points helps to keep your message focused and on track, then by all means, use them. We will be able to edit the videos, if necessary.
Here’s the kind of content we’re looking for in your story:
- Your name, job title and the company you work for
- A brief description of what your job entails
- The skills are necessary to do your job
- What you love about your job
- What you did as a student to prepare yourself for your job?
- Is there anything you wish you had done or did differently while at Brock?
- What does the future hold for you? Where do want to be five years from now?
Shoot your video using a tripod and in a well-lit area. That way, you always have a bright, steady shot.
Are you or do you know a Brock Alumni who has a great Brock story to tell?
Please complete this form to let us know: